All 7 art Reviews

Lollipop Chainsaw Lollipop Chainsaw

Haha, this is an interesting survey. I've noticed all the sexy girls in the art section aswell. I was a bit worried clicking this picture actually, but I thought it looked very well made so I wanted to see it. And since it was rated E I figured it wouldn't be as bad as it seemed. Keep up the good job!

Pokemon Family portrait Pokemon Family portrait

Awesome! I can't understand how you could be patient enough to paint all those pokémon's, but I really like it. Love the Marshtomp, it looks like an old man.

Unseen Tears Unseen Tears

Love it. Beutiful lines and colours! And I like that you take a stand against shark finning. One of my teachers made me and my class really engaged about the subject.

Salad fingers Salad fingers

I like Salad Fingers too. Really nice drawing. I think you manage to draw Salad Fingers both cute and completely mad at the same time. Wat materials did you use? Is it ink or..?

Toxicity Toxicity

Oh this is so cool! I really like the buildings in the background and nice smoke. And ofcorse I like the robot aswell. So just generally great work on this painting! Is this suppoused to be a critical view of society? Like a futureistic pictyure of a world full of toxic where you have to walk around with gear to not breathe in the toxic gas? Or do I just interperate it my own way? X)

VerdRage responds:

Thank you for your appreciation! You're right - first it should be only nice pic but when I finished it I thought also this way. You need armor with gas filters and gun to defend yourself from them, city is detroyed, because we, as mankind, destroys everything we can but city is not empty - it's filled with people - toxic gas. Just my own thinking about this one... x]

Everything Dies Everything Dies

So beautiful! I love your stile. Does the creature with a birdface represent death? I just wonder with thought of the namethat the painting has and because the girl is holding a skull wich in older paintings is a symbol of the humans mortality.

liransz responds:

it is just as you say :) death is the only truth in our lifes.
thank you!

Wickedly drawn Wickedly drawn

I love this picture. Everything looks so soft and smooth somehow and the colours blend in nice together. i really like the motive aswell. What program have you used to paint it in?

liransz responds:

thanks!
its all painting in photoshop with a wacom from sketch